- This is not a conspiracy theory site.Â Items posted are to be, to the degree possible, authenticated at their primary source.
- Humor is very healing and will be gladly accepted.Â However, sarcastic humor is harmful.Â By making fun of anyone, we are doing so to ourselves.
- The editor reserves the right to post submissions or not and to respond to the author directly or not.Â This will be primarily determined by the volume of responses received.
- The editor sincerely appreciates all submissions received and asks only that if you so choose, you let others know about the site.
- Words are powerful and an effective tool for change. We will, however, avoid any comments promoting activity that would be an act of treason or sedition, such as promoting an act that would materially aid or abet an â€œenemy combatant.â€Â We expect to be treated as intelligent, compassionate and honest human beings with the right to express our opinions and to change that which is not in our best interests.
Disclaimer:Â The thoughts and comments expressed are solely those of the editor or, if published, of the contributing authors.
FAIR USE NOTICE Â
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.